ILLINI RECRUITS AT THE STATE TOURNAMENT (plus RYAN BENNETT)

 


Celebrating the ILLINI recruits at the IHSA state tournament and looking forward to Ryan Bennett in Ohio's big dance. Featured are Marko Ivanisevic, Anthony "Joey" Ruzic, Jayden Colon and Wyatt Medlin. The latter isn't officially a recruit, I guess, but just get outta my face with that! 

Ruzic and Colon completed a high school career that included three state championship brackets. GO ILLINI!!!


Audio credit to Queens of the Stone Age for their smash hit, with 81 million views on YouTube alone, Go with the Flow; video credit AND BLAME to Trackwrestling/FloWrestling for the 360 pixel mess that is what you get when you use the same camera as Charlie Chaplin, but I guess I should be grateful, so thanks, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILLINI Wrestle-off Results, Seth Mendoza and Baby Wrestlers!

The ILLINI Midlands Preview

Clues to the 2023-2024 Fighting ILLINI Lineup? And Wrestle-Offs!